say something about ... yourself!

similar insult style and diction, but if you are from the old forum as you claim i suppose that's not a stretch. the old days were a lot more shit-talkin with more flame wars just for fun. these damn kids today were raised on self-esteem instead of ass-whoopins!

Yep... the old neverforum was a happen'in place.

Magister, LSD guy, fear & loathing etc. All pals and all flames.

Perhaps I came on too strong around here... I did'nt mean to be misunderstood. I reckoned the use of thumb-ups, smiles and winks would give me away as a jokester.

No, you didn't come on strong. We just haven't changed in over ten years when new (or at least perceived as new) people come here, so we typically throw shit at them until they either go with it or get offended and run away.

There are some things that haven't changed since you were last here.

The mountains behind my house are covered in snow. WTF. Anyone else in Europe having this cold snap?

Yep. We in Zürich have had crazy ass weather all week. Rain, then sun, then hail, then back to rain all in one hour. The temperature is between 0 (at night) to a max of maybe 12 or so, though it feels warmer when the sun comes through. Also, the fields in front of my home are that beautiful spring green, and the alps in the background are snow white. Its gorgeous.

My bad. I guess I just suck at this whole forum thing. After numerous attempts to make people laugh or partake in some of the running jokes or gags i've noticed on the board, I've come to realize that I just don't do it right. So ban me...I've lost interest. That is if I cannot figure out how to deactivate an account in time.

Later

My bad. I guess I just suck at this whole forum thing. After numerous attempts to make people laugh or partake in some of the running jokes or gags i've noticed on the board, I've come to realize that I just don't do it right. So ban me...I've lost interest. That is if I cannot figure out how to deactivate an account in time.

Later

just do your own thing instead of trying to do a derek thing

suckaaah