say something about ... yourself!

Actually they're not going to be doing surgery, they say scar tissue will form and stabilize the shoulder, leaving me with my collar bone sticking out of the top of my shoulder.

So I'm stuck dealin' with it until that happens... which could be anywhere from 2-6 weeks. I'm at 1 week 2 days.

Oxycodone <3

That sucks man! May Satan bless your wretched soul! Or in other words: get well soon and don't get stuck on the Oxy! o_O

ive got a shitload of mythology folklore books that i bought in pittsburgh... i might crack one of those open. reading has generally become frustrating, though. i guess it's just the whole "being trapped in my house without a car" thing getting to me. ugg. should have a new one within a day or two, though. and then it's off to 2 jobs! :yell:

I sat next to two men at a Dutch restaurant today that were obviously Derick and David visting from 30 years in the future. They both had skullets, epic ZZ Top beards, one had glasses and a blazer with elbow patches, the other had on jeans and a plaid shirt. They spent their lunch trying to one up the other on their knowledge of rare European beers, THEN one pulled out an LP and they spooged themselves over the rare edition artwork.