say something about ... yourself!

I sat next to two men at a Dutch restaurant today that were obviously Derick and David visting from 30 years in the future. They both had skullets, epic ZZ Top beards, one had glasses and a blazer with elbow patches, the other had on jeans and a plaid shirt. They spent their lunch trying to one up the other on their knowledge of rare European beers, THEN one pulled out an LP and they spooged themselves over the rare edition artwork.
ahahhaha

I sat next to two men at a Dutch restaurant today that were obviously Derick and David visting from 30 years in the future. They both had skullets, epic ZZ Top beards, one had glasses and a blazer with elbow patches, the other had on jeans and a plaid shirt. They spent their lunch trying to one up the other on their knowledge of rare European beers, THEN one pulled out an LP and they spooged themselves over the rare edition artwork.

I need to find myself and ask why I chose now to show up.

was going to have biscuits, bacon, & eggs for dinner, but the biscuits appear to be no good. my mom pooped open the can and they were all shriveled :err:

waffles instead!

HOLY MOLY