say something about ... yourself!

i got it for christmas several years ago, along with some NEW bottles of the stuff (before it was completely discontinued and gone from everywhere). i just wanted some new bottles that i could use, but when i got that one i figured i'd just keep it around.

Remember the Mr.Peanut things except they weren't really peanuts and they came in the oarnge bag. I would kill for those. They were my favorite thing in the early 90s. But they dissapeared? Why? WHY? THINKING ABOUT IT IS MAKING ME INSANE IT'S A FUCKING TRAVESTY!

you talkin about nutter butters?

29001c24.jpg

No...it was something else. It came in a thinner bag and was an oarnge bag and had some thing you could peel off.

Thinking about it is really making me miserable...It was that great...

I remember those Planters things that were like chocolate-filled peanuts...I forget what they used in place of actual peanut shells (that would have been nasty after all) but this thread reminded me of pleasant childhood delicacies. I must go find out what they were called.

I remember those Planters things that were like chocolate-filled peanuts...I forget what they used in place of actual peanut shells (that would have been nasty after all) but this thread reminded me of pleasant childhood delicacies. I must go find out what they were called.

Yes! Thats it except they had both chocolate and regular, I liked regular a lot more. Don't those remind you of the good ole days? I googled and couldn't find them.