say something about ... yourself!

i have a knack for not being anywhere NEAR my cell phone when it rings. then several hours later i'll think "hmm", take a look at my phone, and see that i missed a call hours ago. i feel like an ass :lol:

i just watched the news about a baby that fell in a pool, was found floating lifelessly...wasn't breathing or anything for an hour at the hospital...then suddenly, he starts having a pulse...

he has suffered no brain damage, and he will randomly point up at the sky...only 18 months old...

I'm can't believe it, and the random pointing up in the sky is weirding me out.

i just watched the news about a baby that fell in a pool, was found floating lifelessly...wasn't breathing or anything for an hour at the hospital...then suddenly, he starts having a pulse...

he has suffered no brain damage, and he will randomly point up at the sky...only 18 months old...

I'm can't believe it, and the random pointing up in the sky is weirding me out.

Ain't that basically impossible? I always thought that the maximum for this was about 4 minutes.

Man... i started drinking in my room, then I went to a party... someone had some low grade shit laced with low grade op.... so I smoke it, and not expecting much, the combo of all 3 fucking knocked me on my ass. Complete mindfuck there.

Just now made it home fucking 6 hours later.

i have a knack for not being anywhere NEAR my cell phone when it rings. then several hours later i'll think "hmm", take a look at my phone, and see that i missed a call hours ago. i feel like an ass :lol:

I'm exactly the same way, only I don't feel like an ass after :lol:

I'm pretty sure that ust because I have a cellphone, doesn't mean I have to be avilable all the time... I just call back to whoever that was

I feel the same way. My best friend always has her cell phone in hand, at all times, just in case someone calls her, or texts her. It makes me crazy. And if she calls me and my phone is upstairs in the kitchen and I'm outside walking my dog, in the shower, paintin', reading whatever it is, she gets pissed that I didn't pick up! Gahh why must everyone be accessible 24/7?

Has the worst cramps ever.

lol yeh i have the problem 2, often i just dont want to pick up the phone cause i dont feel like talking to people at some points :p...but a friend of mine got really pissed that i didnt pick up the phone, now i told the people i usually dont pick up the phone with that its broken :p

i actually dont like have a cellphone...but it comes in handy sometimes

^ I'm with you on that Jennifer... I hate to be accecible 24/7... in fact, I don't pick up the phone when I eat/ sleep/ working on important homework/assigment / designing stuff for school or simply when I need to be by myself.

My really good friends and family know though that there is a code to get me to answer at any time, if it's really urgent so I know that if someone needs me REALLY BAD they'll find me

I'm exactly the same way, only I don't feel like an ass after :lol:

I'm pretty sure that ust because I have a cellphone, doesn't mean I have to be avilable all the time... I just call back to whoever that was

I wouldn't feel like an ass, if it didn't keep happening over and over with the same couple of good friends.

man i went to forbidden last night and it was fucking amazing! they ripped it up and i got more beat up in this moshpit then i ever have, and i've been in dying fetus and cannibal corpse moshes, gigantic fat dudes everywhere! i can type up the setlist for anyone whos interested but honestly if anyone lives around the bay area and didn't go they really missed out. it was death angels cd release party but i was so destroyed i didn't even stay, mostly because i don't like the new album.