say something about ... yourself!

waterbug: just a big cockroach with wings, that WILL fly at you :mad:
every now and then we will have one in the house when it's rainy outside.
americancockroach.jpg

never heard of those flies, nope.

Holy shit thats scary. I hate the flyers. I hate roaches so much. Soon now that winter has ended they'll be back and my cats and I are gonna kill all the little fuckers.

we're having a spring shower* at the moment. it's in the 70's outside right now as it has been for the past several days. but tomorrow will only be 38 DEGREES WITH A CHANCE OF SNOW. ugh.

*actually, make that a spring downpour.

just got rid of a big waterbug that had been watching me poop! i decided to throw away some of the old catalogs/poop reading material we had on the shelf above the toilet, and the moment i started to pull them out this big bastard made his appearance known. after a couple sprays of raid he actually dropped right off the shelf and into the toilet. *flush*

that was easy.
so, at first, i kinda missed the part about you deciding to through away all the magazines and stuff and thought you said you were sitting on the toilet, reached up for a magazine and that was when the water-bug flew out at you, so you were battling it mid-shit. boy, was that ever an interesting visual...

When I was young I read some dumb book about making a snowman and keeping it in the freezer until summer and then bringing it out.

So I did it, it wasn't that fun.

It took college to get you to write papers exactly like I do, but since I was a kid? Man, our society sucks.

I meant any in general. I've been writing a nerdy lotr rip off since I was 8. I always end up scraping it every few years and starting over since my writing was less stupid. But 10 years later it is not finished and I shall start over. It could have been like 20847284728 thousand pages by now.

i do short stories mainly... i have ideas for longer ones and novels and whatnot... i've got a fuckload of ideas - just can't do shit with them. really haven't been writing much of anything lately. bums me out.