say something about ... yourself!

Hey Cara how many hours a week do you work again? I'd love a job like yours thats a few days a week instead of a few hours a day like my old one.

Well for the next few weeks I'm averaging 20 hours a week, but in general I'm supposed to be getting 20-25 hours. Part-time is great if you don't have a ton of expenses :kickass:

On Monday, I called one of my dozen staffing agencies to check in and left a message. They got back to me today and said that they had something and set up an interview, which ended up being a whole 3 questions long. They needed someone immediately and I fit the bill. So after 8 months of looking for a job, I am once again a productive member of society.:kickass: It's a damn good thing too, I was just about out of money.

Well, I'm finally back to work tomorrow. We'll see how many hours I pick up, but I've been informed the first week or two are going to be low hours due to comfortability other employees have with their schedules.

We'll see where I'm sitting in 2 weeks time.

No, no, it'd make more sense if she put herself in Will. Like a Bozarth-suit.
you know what that reminds me of?

203.jpg

:zombie:

I'm lucky to have awesome friends that offer to hang out at the park and smoke cigarettes when I'm feeling down.

Panic attack is over and I'm back to old Det Som. TGE sucks, Vortex is better than Garm and Vintersorg put together, and Reroute is In Flames' second best album. :loco: