say something about ... yourself!

Has officially moved. It actually feels crazy... but I have been having quite a bit of fun rearranging some things to my liking :). And is also extremely excited about going to Bed Bath and Beyond and Target tomorrow to buy new plates and towels and some new sheets and things like that.

I am still getting used to his appliances though.

Mmm, I am settled.

Has officially moved. It actually feels crazy... but I have been having quite a bit of fun rearranging some things to my liking :). And is also extremely excited about going to Bed Bath and Beyond and Target tomorrow to buy new plates and towels and some new sheets and things like that.

Mmm, I am settled.

Yayyyy shoppin'!! Derick and I only wish we could so such shopping :(

Mmm, I am settled.

Congrats. :oops: Let us know what goodies you get. We're getting two full baths for the first time and I went shopping for stuff last week. Everything I bought is in a pink/white/black theme, Peter said I may as well have cut his penis off. It shall be MY pink bathroom.

Aww, all this home decor talk makes me feel like a girl! I'm getting a place with my man in a couple of months and I can't WAIT. I have always wanted a guy like the one I have now and it's an awesome feeling :) And Jen, I didn't know you were prego...congrats on the bun in the oven!

Haven't slept a second this night because of some assholes who had to blast house music the whole night till 4.00 in the morning. Way to start a a labor day that "only" takes me 13 hours till I'm home again...