say something about ... yourself!

Is annoyed, and thinks I am going to be staying at my house until this semester is done, at least during the week because it's too long a commute from John's to my school. It's a bummer, but... oh wells. I guess something to look forward to. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Still going shopping for shit though haha.

i dunno wtf is up with my phone... whenever i go to text someone, i hit the numbers on my phone but they're still numbers instead of letters... *tries to think of a less retarded way of explaining that but can't* piece of shit phone

Is there anything better to use than Microsoft Word for typing something out? I can't use notepad because I need to have a margin and I can't even download word it's some office bullshit and after filling out all these pages I have to download three or four things all of which are taking forever and it's making me very mad.

I call it open source. Donate to them to create programs better than their proprietary counterpart. Paying a company for their product won't make it better, paying them because it is GOOD and they don't charge for it does.

You can try it for free to see if it is worth your money. Whether donating for open source or paying for commercial, the equation is still good product = consumer dollars.

But sure, Open Office is a free (bloated, Sun infested piece of shit, less functional than MS Office which ought to be impossible) software package.