say something about ... yourself!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Rocksane/My Pictures/?action=view&current=0097.jpg

thats the m ax i can show because i am cool
ok good night for now hahaha too tired and wasted

Oh...wow...

I knew girls were on the internet...just not like...you know, doable ones.

EDIT:

I'm not saying that you're just doable, you're obviously more than that.

EDIT 2:

I'm not saying that if I had you I would just want you for sex cause I'm better than that.

EDIT 3:

I love you.

EDIT 4:

Please have sex with me.

I was at the Morgue last night, just hanging out with some other haunter types, and apparently some pieces of shit decided they needed what was in our cars more than we did. A friend of mine got his stereo and ipod stolen, another lost a dvd burner, and our manager lost his bowling stuff. They smashed out my window and tore up the dash trying to get to my stereo, but we're thinking my car was the last one hit and they got spooked. They got my school bag with a bunch of replaceable shit, but it also contained a notebook of poetry my girlfriend had been writing for years. I would have gladly let them take the stereo if they had just left that behind.

On a lighter note, they only took one of my CDs, and probably by accident. I've never been so glad I listen to worthless music. They also took a couple of my friend's checks, so hopefully they're dumb enough to try to use them and get busted.

I hope LMPD finds them and opens up a can of good ol' fashioned police brutality. :)

I'm so sorry about your girlfriend's book of poems, that's terrible dude, and the damage and your friend's possessions stolen. I can totally feel you, I still hope the fucker who stole my guitar gets what's coming to him. I still miss its smooth maple neck... I didn't even get to play it ONCE with its new fret job. Ah well. I hope those fuckers get busted.

For Jace and all you other knife dorks.

My knives.
Left, top to bottom
some knife I took from my grandmas, who knows how old it is
Kukri
Glock 6.5" blade
Cold Steel Voyager 3". www.coldsteel.com/folding-knives-voyager-series.htmlI use it for everything. great knife.

Right, top to bottom
Cold Steel SRK 6" blade www.coldsteel.com/38ck.html
Cold Steel Recon1 4" blade www.coldsteel.com/recon1.html
Cold Steel Ti-Lite 4" blade www.coldsteel.com/tilites.html
Cold Steel Braveheart 4" blade www.coldsteel.com/braveheart.html

The Ti-lite is really cool. Its got a little part that sticks out that catches on the pocket and opens very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator: