say something about ... yourself!

I've decided once you go French Press, there's simply no other way to make coffee.

209636_fpx.tif

....actually, roasting and grinding your own beans is THE ONLY way to make coffee....

(but I own one of these myself. hardly use it, but I own one)

So, I went to a drinking party last night, and everything was going well until I was offered tequila. I said no, but I kinda had a nice set of barely covered tits in my face, and she was running her hands through my hair, asking me to take shots with her. I could not tell the boobies no. So, I had some shots. Bad idea. About 6:30 AM, I wake up having to take a big shit and puke, so I run to the water closet, with the vomit starting to spew forth from my mouth. I slip on this as I turn to sit and defecate, and the force of my ass hitting the toilet was so much that the tank cracked and shattered, sending 1.6 gallons of water rushing past my feet and into the tiled hallway and closets. I manage to shut off the water, but as I said, I had to shit. And boy, did I! Vomiting all the while as this is occurring, too. I had to gather up cups of water to flush out the toilet the hard way, then pick up toilet shards, then find a way to discard the paper I wiped my ass with, with ended up being a trash bag with vomit in it I took out.

Never drinking tequila again.

Photo of aftermath:

9r5d1c.jpg

*Nods*

Please, girls, do not wave your boobies in my face and implore me to have liquor with you. It costs a toilet its life.

Jeez David, way to go! Impressive indeed :loco:

Well the puppy turned over his food dish in his cage, so I HAD to take him out. I took him outside and he crapped right on the path my brother walks at night. Then pee'd, then we came in and had Derick time/food time while I cleaned out the crate. Then we went back outside once more and crapped on my brother's trail again & pee'd again. I shouldn't have warned my brother, but I did anyway, for I'd rather not hear my mom bitch about feces tracked into the house.

He's actually QUIET now. Before I put him back in I stuck one of my used bath towels and a t-shirt in his crate, because they say having something in there that smells like you will put them at ease. Apparently it works, he hasn't made a peep for a good ten minutes since I put him up.

If your brother wouldn't track in the poo, I'd be quiet about it for a giggle. :) He probably will anyway, really. Then will bathe in the sink.

I wouldn't tell him. He takes his shoes off right when he comes in the door anyway. It's easier to quickly scuffle your feet across the floor in socks, I suppose.

Hope he doesn't slip in poo and break the toilet now. It's physically improbable, but you never know.

And John, I bet life would work itself out better if you would quit the dope. You're not going to get any better doing it.