I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

I take pills for allergies (I'm allergic of pollen and things like that) and I wonder if I can drink..I have a big party tonight and I want to get drunk.. Should I take a risk and get drunk? haha

Feel better John, I say take a walk or a hike somewhere, go swimming, clear your mind, something.
as nice of a thing as that is to do, and as good of a temporary fix as it is... that's what it is - temporary. if you're life is useless before you go for a walk, sure it's nice to be out in the sunshine, but your life is still useless when you get back from a walk.

and to clarify, this obviously isn't directed at john or anyone. it's just... true, y'know?

The act of changing your life is the act of áctually dóing things to change it. It won't come to you out of nothing. Also try to see things positively. You might find it's harder than being down, but it will be worth it and make things easier.

On topic: I just had a sort of professional photoshoot with my soul/funk/pop-kinda-band! Pretty fun, I'll show some pictures when I obtain them