say something about ... yourself!

I suppose, I should clarify what I meant. In the traditional sense, Ihsahns vocals have always "sucked", but they've almost always fit the music. That is to say, if they were in a different band, they'd probably be atrocious, but I wouldn't want the vocals any different on his albums. If that makes sense.

I suppose, I should clarify what I meant. In the traditional sense, Ihsahns vocals have always "sucked", but they've almost always fit the music. That is to say, if they were in a different band, they'd probably be atrocious, but I wouldn't want the vocals any different on his albums. If that makes sense.

Nice spin on that. You should be in politics with bullshit spewing skills of that intensity. :Smug:

ihswill2.jpg

I just made my course selections for next fall and successfully enrolled in them without a hitch :kickass:

Not bad, no class Fridays:

Monday
Art 581 Art History Colloquium 5:00-6:50 p.m.

Tuesday
His 7 Roots of the Modern World 11:00 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
Art 81 Native American Art 12:30-1:50 p.m.
Psy Personality Theory 2:00-3:20 p.m.

Wednesday
Art 333 Catalyst: American Art History 3:30-6:10 p.m.

Thursday
His 7 Roots of the Modern World 11:00 a.m.-12:20 p.m.
Art 81 Native American Art 12:30-1:50 p.m.
Psy Personality Theory 2:00-3:20 p.m.

And I'm an official Art History/Psych double major, ::squee:: and and and and and and and I am taking a really cool adolescent Psych course this summer May 19th-June 20th Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 2:10-4:15 worth three credits. Not bad.

I am excited... and on my way home I got an iced decaf coffee and a glazed donut. Yay.