say something about ... yourself!

Feeling bad for my cousin today. Her doggie Harley came down with liver failure all of a sudden and they had to put her to sleep today. It's been a year since we had to put Bruce to sleep but the feeling is still fresh in my memory.

RIP Harley, she was sweet :(

l_d5a4154e060a1b0adebc2975afeac353.jpg

Feeling bad for my cousin today. Her doggie Harley came down with liver failure all of a sudden and they had to put her to sleep today. It's been a year since we had to put Bruce to sleep but the feeling is still fresh in my memory.

RIP Harley, she was sweet :(

l_d5a4154e060a1b0adebc2975afeac353.jpg

Aww she looks like a complete sweetheart. I am sorry about her, and Bruce it's horrible putting pets to sleep :( ::hugs:: I hope your Rusty-pants has a LONGGGGGG excellent and healthy life :)

poor puppy.

this weight loss thing is an exercise in futility. i'm too short to even have a good figure. serious bummer.

I am 5'3" and I don't have a good figure just because. But being short has nothing to do with it! Laura you have GOT to be kidding, I don't want to sound... like a lesbo or a creepy old man, but you have a nice figure, and I think you had a nice figure even before the weight loss. So don't make me come and slap you! As long as you're healthy, it's all good. You look quite excellent since the working out etc, you're hot stuff. So hush hush with this "exercise in futility" business :)

When I sound the buzzer, you are going to disconnect.

BZZZZ

DISCONNECT

BZZZZ

DISCONNECT

BZZZZ

DISCONNECT

Now you can watch this as many times as you feel you need to.