say something about ... yourself!

HA the weirdo next door is power washing....HIS DRIVEWAY!

I have this spanish guy who lives across the street, he is ALWAYS hosing off his driveway. Well I guess this year he decided to add " moar power " as he is now using a power washer on the asphalt.
nothing like a nice clean driveway, thats what I say.

also: there is this INSANELY creepy middle-aged guy at my work. like, i feel like i need to wash my hands after he talks to me/saunters over to me and makes a bunch of sexual innuendos and takes very exaggerated looks at my ass as he's walking away. he's fairly creepy to most of the girls i work with and a girl i was talking to today said she found his myspace. (when she mentioned him having a myspace, i responded "I wonder if visiting his page gives your computer a virus...")

i'm so tempted to find his myspace and post the link here for everyone to spam. hmm...

DO IT. Leave the rest to us.

No spamming though. We can slowly but surely crush the guy without him even knowing until it's too late!

So, you're bothering a guy because he's socially awkward and might not know proper conduct around others? Why not hound my myspace while you're at it then?

HA so power washing guy is apparently also backwards guy. He power washed his driveway, THEN his car and is now power washing his garage! Thus dumping all of the dirty water BACK ONTO HIS DRIVEWAY.

what a waste of water.

So, you're bothering a guy because he's socially awkward and might not know proper conduct around others? Why not hound my myspace while you're at it then?
Did you even read Laura's post? You know, the part about sexual innuendos and exaggerated stares? I think that's more along the lines of "harassment" than "socially awkward."

Off to pick up the new Tantric cd. Weeeeeeee.

slap.gif

Fuck yeah, just got word that Steve has successfully phenagled our names onto the guestlist for Sasha and Digweed tonight!

untz untz untz untz untz!

Hopefully he mixes in some Shpongle like he's been known to do.