say something about ... yourself!

I think his humor has just gotten a bit more subtle as of late, not so much is the forefront the "holy shit I'm pissed... fuck them in the ass" aspect. Red White And Screwed was weak, I'll admit, but it had some moments. Can't wait to see him this weekend regardless.

But even better, Carlin in May, at a place with a dress code. I'm buying some decent clothes just for the occasion.

Speaking of which, today I'm off to Third Ward for a job application. Incredibly dangerous area but it pays 10 an hour for moving heavy shit all day, which means I could use that as my work out.

Just got back from the new Lavanderia down the street. Twas pleasant, as all the washers and driers are new and efficient!

Now Rusty has a clean bed. He has accidents in the morning if my dad doesn't let him out soon enough. I don't understand...my parents' bedroom is closer to his crate than mine is, yet when he starts whining at 1 or 2 in the morning, I hop up fast enough to let him outside before he has any accidents. Letting him out at 5 am or so & feeding him is assigned to my dad, and the rest is all for me and Derick.

Old slow people :bah: :p

Oh! On my walk home from doing laundry I noticed a neighbor was outside calling for "Buddy." Then waddling out of another neighbor's yard came this tiinnnnny little toy chihuahua! But instead of waddling towards her it started waddling past me towards the street. I could tell it was very tame so I scooped it up real quick and carried it back over to the lady. So cute! But she needs to keep a better eye on it :erk:

Oh! On my walk home from doing laundry I noticed a neighbor was outside calling for "Buddy." Then waddling out of another neighbor's yard came this tiinnnnny little toy chihuahua! But instead of waddling towards her it started waddling past me towards the street. I could tell it was very tame so I scooped it up real quick and carried it back over to the lady. So cute! But she needs to keep a better eye on it :erk:

I get so worried when I see dogs roaming about. I saw one just barely avoid getting hit by a car yesterday, and it continued to walk in the street. People are so irresponsible. :mad:

Yep, it's a shame that people are so dim.

I'm looking at 5 piles of dog poop that I need to clean up, that have only come into existence since I cleaned 4 of them up yesterday evening (I'm in the kennel, it's in the grass, it's ok lol). Poopy puppy!

I'm currently figuring out what i'm doing this weekend, in terms of driving/routing
I usually just keep my driver in the bag. I'm so inconsistent with it. I'll usually only take it out if the fairway is completely wide open, and even then it's rare. I get plenty of distance with my 3 wood.

As for the routing, how many computers/connections?