say something about ... yourself!

Friday - 7:30pm - Leave work, pick up Laura and my dad, go to Southbridge, MA. Sleep there.
Saturday - 9:00am - Leave Southbridge, leaving my dad at his friend's.
Saturday - 10 or 10:30am - Pick up Max
Saturday - 10:45am - BS around Warwick, RI looking for the Ghost Hunters place and see if anyone is there from the show that we can harass
Saturday - 12:30pm - Food.
Saturday - 1:00pm - Drive with Max to Fall River, MA
Saturday - 2:00pm - Take tour of Lizzie Borden house
Saturday - 6:00pm - Take Max back to Providence
Saturday - 7:00pm - Get to Boston and roam around for a good period of time.
Sat/Sun - ?:??pm/am - Get to Malden, MA and SLEEP
Sunday - all day - Wander around, check out the Salem Witch things, maybe check out the local beaches if the weather's alright.
Sunday - Go to Danvers, MA and SLEEP
Monday - 9am - Leave for Southbridge, MA
Monday - 11am - Pick up my dad
Monday - 6 or 7pm - Drop my dad off at home
Monday - 9pm - Drop off Laura
Tuesday - 12am - HOME AND SLEEP!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=....385052,-73.619385&spn=3.808045,10.283203&z=7

Freakin' golf! The Byron Nelson tournament is going on this week and the course surrounds my school, so of course they give up the nice parking lots to the golf fans, and traffic has been terrible lately, and I have to sneak into campus the back way whereupon I am stopped by security guards making sure that, yes, I am a student just driving to class!

Although this morning I was walking along the edge of a course from the back far reaches of the parking lot I had to resort to using, and I saw some guy putting and then heard a whole bunch of "golf claps" from the surrounding snooty mob. So that was good for a laugh.

There's already massive noisy construction with loudly jibjabbing mexicanos going on right next to it as well, I'm surprised they haven't made them stop this week.

I'd tell them to suck a dick. I betcha Texas construction does! Seriously, though, it'd be funny if you threw firecrackers at them.

I guess my dad has given up his duty of letting the puppy out to use the bathroom between 4:30-6 am. He's already awake at that time, so wtf is the problem? I got up at 7 and he still hadn't let the dog out, so of course the pup had pee'd in his crate again. Guess I have to start setting my alarm for 4:30 now.

Aww Cara that is not cool :mad:

I had an HAPPY-emo-gay-meltdown last night. I had gone out for coffee and cake with my best friend and got back on the later side, John had already fallen asleep and I hopped into bed and was reading a book, and I looked over at him... the way his white t-shirt looked on his arm and shoulder, I could smell his aftershave/soap because he had just showered, and he was breathing really evenly, and for some reason... it incited me to start hysterically crying... I had a "I am so happy, look at all these little things making me smile" ::weep,weep,weep:: I have NO idea, hormones perhaps, but I woke him up crying and he was like "Uhh what's wrong?" I was like "I don't know I just looked at you and realized how happy I am to be here with you"... so, so, so strange. Haha.

Friday - 7:30pm - Leave work, pick up Laura and my dad, go to Southbridge, MA. Sleep there.
Saturday - 9:00am - Leave Southbridge, leaving my dad at his friend's.
Saturday - 10 or 10:30am - Pick up Max
Saturday - 10:45am - BS around Warwick, RI looking for the Ghost Hunters place and see if anyone is there from the show that we can harass
Saturday - 12:30pm - Food.
Saturday - 1:00pm - Drive with Max to Fall River, MA
Saturday - 2:00pm - Take tour of Lizzie Borden house
Saturday - 6:00pm - Take Max back to Providence
Saturday - 7:00pm - Get to Boston and roam around for a good period of time.
Sat/Sun - ?:??pm/am - Get to Malden, MA and SLEEP
Sunday - all day - Wander around, check out the Salem Witch things, maybe check out the local beaches if the weather's alright.
Sunday - Go to Danvers, MA and SLEEP
Monday - 9am - Leave for Southbridge, MA
Monday - 11am - Pick up my dad
Monday - 6 or 7pm - Drop my dad off at home
Monday - 9pm - Drop off Laura
Tuesday - 12am - HOME AND SLEEP!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=....385052,-73.619385&spn=3.808045,10.283203&z=7

You are quite the schedule maker there sir.

Aww Cara that is not cool :mad:

I had an HAPPY-emo-gay-meltdown last night. I had gone out for coffee and cake with my best friend and got back on the later side, John had already fallen asleep and I hopped into bed and was reading a book, and I looked over at him... the way his white t-shirt looked on his arm and shoulder, I could smell his aftershave/soap because he had just showered, and he was breathing really evenly, and for some reason... it incited me to start hysterically crying... I had a "I am so happy, look at all these little things making me smile" ::weep,weep,weep:: I have NO idea, hormones perhaps, but I woke him up crying and he was like "Uhh what's wrong?" I was like "I don't know I just looked at you and realized how happy I am to be here with you"... so, so, so strange. Haha.

YIKES, chicks are beyond nuts, and pregnant chicks are even worse than that.

add that to my ever growing list...