say something about ... yourself!

2439717781_34afd9c958.jpg

:lol:

Can't argue with that beard.

geez tyler, that's REALLY rough...

feel better, jen!!

is sooo excited for the MA trip with will and max and whoever else we may run into along the way. like lizzie borden and witches!! yay!! many pics to come.

I think this describes my night pretty well.

<NoLordy> Tyler is sleping inside a rum bottle

A bunch of friends came over after they found out I was walking around my apartment with a 2-6er of rum in hand. By the time all 6 of them were over, I had already passed out on the couch.

My head fucking hurts. Haha.

I'm also going to stop drinking for a while as of today. I've been drinking WAY too much. Time to start saving my alcohol money. I'm going to need to.

Lame Jenn :(

Happened to a family member of mine recently also. Her second attempt was successful though, so there's always light at the end of the tunnel :)

Thanks guys, it means a lot. I just meant I wasn't looking for sympathy or for anything I was in a horrible mood this morning. I'm very sad, John's very sad but we are trying to just be strong.

That's true Kevin, thank you :)

Again, thanks guys.
i get the impression from talking to people that its fairly common, and doesnt necessarily mean anything is abnormal (which im sure the doctor already told you, but hearing it from 'real people' doesnt hurt). my mom had a miscarriage between my brother and i, and i turned out great (ok thats arguable)!

Friday night..I did nothing :( :S I get drunk thursday though and I went to college doing my oral presentation..it was rough haha

at least I see some friends tomorrow. I'm in a techno trip, I'm listening Zombie Nation songs and What Is Love (Night at roxbury) right now haha

Friday night..I did nothing :( :S I get drunk thursday though and I went to college doing my oral presentation..it was rough haha

at least I see some friends tomorrow. I'm in a techno trip, I'm listening Zombie Nation songs and What Is Love (Night at roxbury) right now haha

...You're hot.