say something about ... yourself!

Lolz1.jpg

Ha, old pic. I actually know some of these fucking losers from another board I used to post on, the one on the right is Supernintendo Chommers.

I'm getting a new computer at work tomorrow. I'm invariably excited! The one I have used since I started is a shitty old Compaq from like '02. Me and the other webmaster both got a budget of about $1200 each for new PCs and tomorrow we are going to Best Buy and hookin' the shit up, field trip style! Finally, a machine that will actually be able to run Adobe CS3 efficiently!!! I've been ready to launch my current PC off the 16th floor balcony for about 6 months so, work is going to greatly improve starting next week. This is almost like a bonus haha.
Well after finally finding time for the three of us to get to the store together, this is what I ended up getting today.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=product&tab=2&id=1204331806567#productdetail

Our IT guy has it now and properly configuring it for our network. I was hoping to get some software installed on it before he put the admin lock on :(

I also got a 19" monitor to go with the 19 I already had. Dualies now :D