say something about ... yourself!

lol, this board is a like a pack of wolves...

"sniff sniff...I can smell your e-weakness!!!! Revel before my awesome post count because I have no life!"

Don't think it has anything to do with posting history...at least I hope not. If that's the case, people who give people shit because of where they post on UM should really, REALLY take a look at their life and end it if they're not happy.

I think it has more to do with the clique. It's just hazing, I guess...which is fucking stupid in itself. I guess in some people's fucked up minds, they feel if the person can withstand the battering and actually put up a decent fight, they're welcome in this "domain".

Which simply means a lot of people here just need to get laid and stfu because their life is fucking shite.

lol, this board is a like a pack of wolves...

"sniff sniff...I can smell your e-weakness!!!! Revel before my awesome post count because I have no life!"
Shut up and stop jumping to conclusions. There's no "e-weakness" anywhere. What there IS... is someone showing all the signs of a person that comes here, tries to defend themselves incessantly, and then leaves when they realize they're just wasting their time. I'm merely pointing out those facts. I haven't read all of this person's posts here, but nowhere have seen them getting attacked at all.

I'm surprised you were able to contain that post to only two sentences.

Shut up and stop jumping to conclusions. There's no "e-weakness" anywhere. What there IS... is someone showing all the signs of a person that comes here, tries to defend themselves incessantly, and then leaves when they realize they're just wasting their time. I'm merely pointing out those facts. I haven't read all of this person's posts here, but nowhere have seen them getting attacked at all.

I'm surprised you were able to contain that post to only two sentences.

Jumping to conclusions? Where have you been the past three years? Are you serious?

People here don't like new people coming into this board because of some strange reason. I'm just pointing out that fact. Sounds like you've got a guilty conscience because I didn't even think twice about your posts.

As for my two sentences, I'm surprised your attention span was able to get through those.