say something about ... yourself!

I'm thinkin' Coil from the new Opeth album may very well have the coolest bass lines I've ever heard. Holy shit this song is amazing.

Watching this old Kurt Russell movie, Unlawful Entry, which I've not seen in years. Ray Liotta is really good at the psycho roles.

I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow. Rusty had such a good day today just because I was available all day for him. We went to the vet, went to Petsmart and picked out a toy, rode in the car lots, ran around in the grass in front of the grocery store, rode in the car some more, came home, napped, played, ate dinner, and napped some more.

He hardly gnawed on me at all while we were out today. Then about an hour ago Derick went outside to see him and he went crazy and started chewing and biting. Perhaps this has more to do with whom he has or hasn't had contact with all day, rather than just being better around a particular gender. He was good for me all day!

We did purchase some bitter apple spray at Petsmart though, to keep him from chewing on us so much. It seems to work, sorta. I think he'll be starting some training classes soon though :D

... Ray Liotta wants to get an Unlawful Entry into Kurt Russell? or the other way around?

There's definitely some gay sub-text in there - exactly as you described. Hell, Russell really beats him off at one point!

and Jack Burton and Wyatt Earp and RJ MacReady and Todd and Cash and Stuntman Mike and Capn Ron and Dean Proffitt and Elvis and and and

:lol::kickass: