say something about ... yourself!

I've just discovered that putting a doggie treat in the toe of Rusty's chew shoe works better than a Kong! There's nothing stopping him from getting this treat out! Nothin!

Just gotta keep an eye on him though to make sure he doesn't chew off any parts of the shoe that he shouldn't.

Oh yeah, somebody hacked into my brother's Myspace profile this morning, deleted a bunch of his friends including his girlfriend that he just got back together with, and put this trailer trash chick as his number one friend. He called me all upset aboot it. He thinks it was his girlfriend's ex, but I asked and this dude doesn't have access to the girlfriend's computer, so I dunno...

I think it might have been the trailer trash chick being jealous, because he has logged in with her computer before.

I got an email about an hour ago saying that my artwork was picked to be included in the next Metal Church CD!!!

I'm pretty damned happy about that, I totally forgot I entered to be honest. So this was a nice surprise.

Hooray for me.

I just barely noticed that Vader is only support under Black Dahlia Murder on the summer slaugher tour... This is why I hate the fucking US. I don't even mind BDM so much, but the fact that everytime I see them they're headlining over bands that are significantly better than them, that had the tour taken place anywhere else in the world they would be in the support slots, pisses me off.