say something about ... yourself!

Oddly enough the only things that reminds me of when I "ate hella acid" are those rays of sunlight that come through those small windows of a basement, or an unlit room, and the dust particles that float around in them. Because these were where most of my visual hallucinations had taken place, as well as some auditory ones. So whenever I see said rays of sunlight I always sort of wince, and then chuckle.

What was it like? I am so curious about mushrooms.
my trip wasn't that intense since i hadn't eaten that many but i had that kinda "watching my life on tv"-type feeling, like when you get really high and then when i laid down, closed my eyes in the dark, i started hallucinating (well, i guess not hallucinating since my eyes were closed but seeing stuff) - stars in the night sky gathering into the shape of a dragon, then i was flying through this world of cartoon christmas trees - just lots of colors and movement

i'd love to do it again. highly recommended, as long as you're in a safe environment where you're comfortable.

Now I want to go lie in the woods and eat some mushrooms.

Yeah I don't know, the beginning of my experience with acid wasn't bad but then I ended up leaving the house with friends, and had an absolutely terrifying time. I heard a lot of things, and it would scare the shit out of me, all these sounds swooping in behind me, it was scary as hell.