say something about ... yourself!

Shrooms are more laid back. One hit of acid will do you, but with shrooms you can take your time until you're happy with where you're at.

Certainly not to say you should do them. Drugs are bad. Leave them to me.

Shrooms are more laid back. One hit of acid will do you, but with shrooms you can take your time until you're happy with where you're at.

Certainly not to say you should do them. Drugs are bad. Leave them to me.

Holy shit are serious!? Shrooms are WAY more intense than acid. This is very ironic, since I just laid down $20 on little over an eighth of shrooms today :D Gonna trip bawls with my friends next week.

This is very strange you mention this today, unless you guys have drug conversations all the time that I am missing :Spin:

Holy shit are serious!? Shrooms are WAY more intense than acid. This is very ironic, since I just laid down $20 on little over an eighth of shrooms today :D Gonna trip bawls with my friends next week.

This is very strange you mention this today, unless you guys have drug conversations all the time that I am missing :Spin:

Have a good trip! :D

By the way, I don't purchase drugs often. I've done acid twice and shrooms only ONCE before, the acid was more enjoyable both times. I can recall intense sensations and "scary" images. In retrospect, some of my stories are quite funny! On shrooms I questioned everything and had little clue to what was going on. I was skeptical about the effects of shrooms beforehand too :lol:

What Neal said (post below).

having eaten both many many many times, shrooms are way crazier mentally and visually for me. acid is way easier to control.
i must add that overall i prefer mushies, just not interested in that headtrip so much at this point. its been a few years, maybe in a few more years....

Haha, this is very random but those headbanging icons matched up perfectly with what I was listening to, Metallica "Creeping Death" :lol:

Opium you say? What is that like?

Ever taken Vicodin or something similar? Like that except way fucking better haha. Opium is what that stuff is made of.

Well... I had some sort of pain meds when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I felt like shit on those :lol: Not the kind of high I would want.

I hate doing yardwork for my grandmother she must think a dimebag still cost a dime.

But my drinking and drug habit must be supported. *leaves house grumbling*

Also going to apply at some jewbagel grocery store Monday that pays minimum wage but doesn't give a shit about long hair/beard.