say something about ... yourself!

I'd say there's about a 95% chance you've never even seen math. No, plugging numbers into formulas and memorizing bullshit is not math.

Jeff

Only math I need to know is compounding shit, exponentiating shit, subtraction, addition, and multiplication.

It pays bills, and that's the only place I use math.

Man, I love now smart JBroll is. I swear if he'd never mentioned it right now, I'd never have known he was pursuing a Math degree, and not just regular Math that cretins such as the rest of us practice, but that much more esoteric brand, saved for the people like Matt Damon but oh-so-definitely not for Ben Affleck.

Just ridin' ye man. Congrats. :)

You know, I still haven't seen that bloody film, and in the last two weeks twenty people have told me to. I'm going into the field that drove the guy from A Beautiful Mind insane, though, for what that's worth...

Jeff

Man, I love now smart JBroll is. I swear if he'd never mentioned it right now, I'd never have known he was pursuing a Math degree, and not just regular Math that cretins such as the rest of us practice, but that much more esoteric brand, saved for the people like Matt Damon but oh-so-definitely not for Ben Affleck.

So, like, carthago delenda est.