say something about ... yourself!

Man, I'm having this odd problem with my voice... I was in my studio earlier this morning trying to lay down some vocals and my voice was just jumping up and octave (maybe more) every time I tried to sustain a note... it was horrid. Gotta quit fucking smoking.

meh soccer...

got my ticket for metalcamp

got a free cd of some sort of unknown grindcore band with it

did a job interview today...didnt went so good...but hey fuck it

its my dads birthday but havent seen him in about a year, so i should give him a call

school is crap and taking all my spare time

oh and giving guitarlessons is pretty stressfull

UEFA Cup Final on tonight. Practically wetting myself with excitement.

Dude, I wish I was in Manchester right now so I could witness the shear intensity of everything surrounding the final. Could you imagine the amount of Scots and Ivans just beating the shit out of each other in the streets at this moment? Not to mention the Manchester men just joining in for the drunken fuck of it.

And then next week the roles will be reversed in Russia, hahah. :lol:

It'll be absolutely mental. A quarter of Glasgow has moved to Manchester (Glasgow is a city of nearly 1,000,000 people) for the game. I detest Rangers fans otherwise I'd be fully supporting them. As it stands I'd like the lads on the pitch to do a good job, though.

Update. Zenit are all over Rangers.

Heh, I could careless who wins personally... I've just learned to watch this stuff after spending years in an IRC room that is filled with drunk football fans who spend days during certain periods of the year talking of nothing but.

:lol:

Thanks to streaming internet video, I've been able to watch what they're talking about for the past few years. :lol: