say something about ... yourself!

Ok What the fuck just happened to Deathnote? In season 2, in the intro song has been replaced with shit, and now it's about them working together to bring down a company? Fuck that....

Edit-H-o-l-y shit. So thats why the last five episodes have been boring. This is the best show I've ever seen in my life.

Ahh it just got lame again. What are they thinking!?!?!

haha :erk:
it's not even funny..

I love one of my friends. I had sex with his twin brother... His brother loves me. I don't love him... My best friend (girl) broke up with her bf after 1 year and 3 months...and I think she wants to be with my friend (that I love) But this guy prefers me as a friend. If my girl friend do that to me...It will be a total nightmare

That isn't funny at all... thats actually extremely daft and pointless.

Besides, if they're twins, how do you know you had sex with the brother? I've seen documentaries on this shit!

They are not very identical... Some people are confused to know which one is when they don't know them.. But one is taller and a little muscled..the other is thinner etc

How are they personality wise? And more curious, why sex the one you're not in love with, you're compounding your own problems doing that by leading him on. Do not approve.

haha :erk:
it's not even funny..

I love one of my friends. I had sex with his twin brother... His brother loves me. I don't love him... My best friend (girl) broke up with her bf after 1 year and 3 months...and I think she wants to be with my friend (that I love) But this guy prefers me as a friend. If my girl friend do that to me...It will be a total nightmare

Way to get yourself involved in a dramatic situation.

Here's what you do. Don't talk to any of them ever again.

When I had sex with him I had nothing for his brother... But I regret... Because he's my best friend. He talks to me anyway, it's sure that he's sad but he can't oblige me to be with him.

It's his fault too.. he tried a lot of times to kiss me.. but in a night he got me haha I was tired to refuse everytimes and I thought that he didn't love me.. ARGH