say something about ... yourself!

It's his fault too.. he tried a lot of times to kiss me.. but in a night he got me haha I was tired to refuse everytimes and I thought that he didn't love me.. ARGH
Wait so you mean the trick is to just keep kissing chicks, even though they don't want me to, until they finally give in and let me do what I want? I'm sure that dude was convinced you loved him back the instant you finally broke. It's not his fault that you finally gave in.

Seriously, are you gonna do it?! I've gotta start planning my "hurrah, 4 less french-canadians on the planet" party now...

Please do it.
Pointless. How many more French-Canadiens will be born the instant they all die? It might make you feel good to know that some of them died, but it's not going to lower the total population of the earth or Canada in the slightest haha. Just plan a "murdered French Canadian" party instead. At least you'd have something to celebrate then.

Pointless. How many more French-Canadiens will be born the instant they all die? It might make you feel good to know that some of them died, but it's not going to lower the total population of the earth or Canada in the slightest haha. Just plan a "murdered French Canadian" party instead. At least you'd have something to celebrate then.

But, had the not died, the 4 born would increase the population at that time by 4. If the 4 are murdered/commit suicide, then at that time the population stays the same with the 4 born.

That is assuming that 4 are born in that time. If 12 are born in that time, then I'll just have to wait till the next time 4 french canadians die at the same time to celebrate.

2 weeks of hot wedding groomsman action.

ugh yes, I agreed to be a groomsman in two separate weddings before I realized it required more than just "show up and slip into a tux and then stand around and go home" it also requires driving long distances and paying lots of money for suit rentals and renting hotel rooms.

So this morning at the airport I was sitting there at the terminal that I believed I was supposed to be at, and its time to board but I hadn't heard any announcements, and I see a plane at the terminal outside the window, so I go to stand up near the desk and wait for my boarding time. Well a few minutes later everyone is standing around still and I still haven't heard anything about boarding time, so I start to get curious. Well it's a few minutes later and I look at the time and realize "hmm it's about time for the plane to be leaving and we still haven't boarded, but maybe the flight is just delayed a little."

So another minute or so passes , and I realize "oh huh maybe I'd better check the board to see when the flight is delayed to..." and then I notice... ON TIME.. ok well it should be leaving right about now then huh?... and then... A DIFFERENT DEPARTURE GATE!.. all this time it had been changed but I wasn't aware of it. Then I start running through the airport, and get to the new gate right AS I SEE THE PLANE BACKING UP AWAY FROM THE GATE. *cry* *cry*

I called cara and said WHAT DO I DOOOOOO Since I know she's had experience missing flights, and she tells me to ask one of the flight desk people somewhere. So I track one down and get put onto standby for a flight a few hours later. It ended up being nice because I got the handicap seat right in the front of the coach cabin, and had loads of legroom and got to watch the first class snooty business guys eat their plate of "cold salmon and fettucini", and then complain that it's cold and ask to have it heated up, but be told that since it's being served on china they couldn't microwave it ,hahaha. But I was a little sad when they handed out warm chocolate chip cookies, that most of then didn't want, and then they didn't offer anything to me even though I was sitting right next to the cookie tray .. so I bought a $3 quarterpound cookie instead and it was alright. That's how they treat us commonfolk.

Actually I've got an idea...

Psychwhoric, or whatever... what you need to do is simple. Get pregnant, making sure to gather all of your friends and family at the birthing process 9 months later. After you give birth, kill the child, friends, family, any other mothers in the area giving birth, and any children that have been born.

Thats gotta give me like 2 hours of celebrating time, right?

Actually I've got an idea...

Psychwhoric, or whatever... what you need to do is simple. Get pregnant, making sure to gather all of your friends and family at the birthing process 9 months later. After you give birth, kill the child, friends, family, any other mothers in the area giving birth, and any children that have been born.

Thats gotta give me like 2 hours of celebrating time, right?

You make baby Jesus cry.

*whispers* good Job */whisper*

Why the French Canadian hatred? Seems to make no sense.

As for her problem, why do you all care so much? Because she's hot?

I like to pick different groups of people each day and hate them as much as possible. Today was French-Canadians and Albanians, tomorrow will probably be Brazilians and Cambodians.

And I don't care of her problem at all... then again, her problem did reveal that if we do indeed ever meet this person, to just give her a sleeping pill and say you have a twin brother and she'll consent to ANYTHING.

I like to pick different groups of people each day and hate them as much as possible. Today was French-Canadians and Albanians, tomorrow will probably be Brazilians and Cambodians.

And I don't care of her problem at all... then again, her problem did reveal that if we do indeed ever meet this person, to just give her a sleeping pill and say you have a twin brother and she'll consent to ANYTHING.

:lol:

Ok, I can deal with vitriolic hatred based along social/racial/national lines providing it's arbitrary.