say something about ... yourself!

Shitty like someones dead grandmothers colostomy bag fluids? Because yeah, that tastes pretty shitty... and corny at the same time.

Seriously though, sorry to hear your grandma died, Tyler.

Wants to see Rush today. A couple friends somehow came into possession of free general admission tickets. I am very jealous.

After watching a couple more YouTube vids, I'm laughing to myself just a little bit at how much they crush every other band that's ever been.

Ok, I want to see if this is only happening to me.

Go to Myspace. Click on a bulletin, any bulletin. Click "Reply to poster." Then see if the subject line and contents are the same as the bulletin that was posted, or just some spam shit.

DO EET.

After watching a couple more YouTube vids, I'm laughing to myself just a little bit at how much they crush every other band that's ever been.
there was definitely much crushing when i saw em. they need to come back in as a headliner! or at least 2nd billed. i would sacrifice a dozen frenchmen to make that happen.

Agreed. Hopefully this next album they're working on pushes them up on the totem pole a bit. They've ruled every single band I've seen em play with, including Behemoth.