say something about ... yourself!

Usually a 10, sometimes a 9.5 in sandals. There's just something about how the toebox of these shoes tapers down that my long second toe doesn't like.

I got some similar ones in a 10 to replace them and they're dandy :)

I can't buy your shoes :( My feet are half the size of yours lol. I wear a five in regular shoes, or a 5 1/2 if they run smallish. And a 4 1/2 in dress shoes because of my narrow heal.

OMG though I forgot to add that I adore those open toe sandals! The coolest thing is I somtimes buy kid shoes. You can get some funky looking sandals that way.

i've got a little man on my bed who doesn't feel well from his mange dip today :(

the first one didn't make him sluggish at all but this one sure did. poor pup :(

i've got a little man on my bed who doesn't feel well from his mange dip today :(

the first one didn't make him sluggish at all but this one sure did. poor pup :(

DSC09879.jpg

:(

Well the mange dip is a kind of poison, obviously. PLUS they gave him some booster shots as well as his rabies shot today. If he's not perking up by tomorrow morning then we're taking him back to the vet, not that there would be anything they could do. But still.

My little mutt is due for Bordetella intranasal stuff. He got some shots last week, then we got a reminder this week that he needs more. He's gonna be annoyed. :p

I allowed my manservant, Baxter, to partake in the pleasures of the flesh this morning.
He emptied himself over my lap area and though I would like to think of this merely as an "olim" (oh the joys of the Latin text) occurrence I fear that he may relieve himself at ever ascending climes until he is able to properly eschew the handiworked seams of my evening garments in favour of my very own oral receptical.