say something about ... yourself!

OK, I need to vent so bear with me.
So I'm completely annoyed right about now. My parent's are having cake etc. for my niece ( god daughter ) tonight around 6:30. I get a phone call from my niece around 4:30 asking me what time I'm coming over, to which I reply I will be over shortly, probably around 5:30. She begins demanding I come over RIGHT NOW, with "this else" kind of attitude and asks if I bought her a present. She says if I didn't to not come over. Seriously, she said that. Strike one.
Now I've had issues with her in the past and this spoiled rotten attitude she has developed but I shrugged it off and got there sometime after 5.

I get there, put my car keys down and go with her and my young cousin into the room. My cousin proceeds to grab my arm and bend it behind me, to which I kindly ask her to stop...once....twice....three times. Now my patience is gone, which is totally not good. I grab her with one hand and drop her to the floor. She whines that it hurt so I say, well then when I tell you to stop...you stop!

So now the two of them are starting with me. I once again say they need to stop and of course they don't. So I take my car keys and the present I got my niece and tell my parent's that I'm leaving.

When my niece and cousin are together they are two of my most spoiled and nasty children I have ever met. I'm extremely nice to them and put up with a lot of stuff, take them places and buy them things. I am also pretty stern, I just don't have patience for rotten kids. I feel bad for leaving but I was getting very pissed off ( which is totally not good for me, I got from angry to full on rage in less than a second ) I mean I was there less than 5 minutes.
I don't need these tweens attempting to boss me around and treat me like a rag doll for thier own amusement all the time.

am I an ass?

No. Why stay when you know they're going to fuck with you and possibly get hurt because of it? Damn kids. You did well.

No sexy times with Samantha tonight afterall. Now I gotta eat my mom's gross bean casserole for dinner, she made it cuz I was going out :p

:(

I know that feeling, shit makes you want to nap for 18 days. A shame. Is it that you dislike the GB casserole, or that your mom made it? I'm trying to guess the dynamics.

It's not green bean casserole. It's ranch style bean casserole, and she puts mexican style rice a roni in it. She's gonna laugh at me when I go in there to get some. I'll try to hold out for a while longer hahaha.

Cara you can go ahead and PM me your share of that casserole if you don't want it! Sounds like about a 6/10 at least!