say something about ... yourself!

If I don't eat hers, I have to eat something. Meaning, I have to make something decent for myself or go out. Thing is, there's nothing here to make anything with, and no one to go out to eat with :(

I have a pretty hard time of it with metabolism, it's not immense, and I usually have to avoid sweets, fizzy drinks, fried food and more three three meals a day just to stay moderately not massive.

I get jealous of folks, like my brother, who eat anything they want, all the damn time, and stay in better aesthetic shape than I. :(

I have a pretty hard time of it with metabolism, it's not immense, and I usually have to avoid sweets, fizzy drinks, fried food and more three three meals a day just to stay moderately not massive.

Giving up fizzy drinks and fast food was the best thing I have ever done (of dietary things) I really don't miss the sugar rush and nauseous feeling after a crap "meal".

Besides, when you realise you can make a proper burger at home and it tastes nicer than even the faked promo burgers for McDonalds look you never want to go back.

That's the problem, I take immense gratification from bad eating. I have no "my body is my temple" ethos. I've never once felt bad from overdosing on fast food. Not sluggish, not tired or depressed, I just happen to put on weight.

Food's here. I'm slightly impressed with the P'Zone so far (but this could be because I'm farking starving). And the chocolate sticks look nommy.

Yeah. This is why I try to eat healthy. Sometimes.

If I weren't working you could bet I'd still be keeping buff and healthy.

I can't imagine you getting out of shape. Indeed, I often fear that one day you'll come on here and make a tearful post about how you accidentally snapped poor Derick's neck with your thigh muscles while in the throes of passion the night before.