say something about ... yourself!

I've applied to almost 5 in the last week and a half a none have called. Save for one interview I got nervous and bombed. :cry:

I realized tonight I'm such a my pals. Almost nothing makes me happier than creeping the city with my crew sippin' learn listening to Houston rap.

:erk:

I was offered my old job back today by the owner and the NEW General Manager.

I eat big, 2 times a day, and try to avoid snacking. It might stem from a battle with IBS and GERD, since eating like this actually keeps them at bay. I'm sure that if it weren't for those, I'd have no problem keeping a healthy weight.

I'm notorious for overeating and indulging, especially when I believe the food to be very good.

I had GERD problems myself and found a better solution... finding what makes it go away and eating more of it.

Think about it... you starve yourself for most of the day (about 22-23 hours of it) and hit the pantry/McDonald's/whatever twice. You're eating big meals then. Guess what your system is doing?

If food's that hard to come across something in your gut is thinking 'grr no food teim for storage'. If you have a lot of little meals you're constantly keeping a steady source of energy with less hoarding instinct between the ribs and the hips and you'll eat less with more energy and less of the outward expansion. You can treat the GERD some other way (for perspective I was literally digesting my throat for a period of a few weeks and now I only have problems after going a day without food and having a cigar with coffee - which fucks normal people up) so maybe it's worth a shot?

Jeff

The IBS actually causes the biggest problem of the two... my current routine seems to keep them both at a low...

If I do the little meals all day, the IBS acts up, the GERD doesn't cause too much of a problem... however if I do a 3 big meals a day, they both act up. 1 big and 1 medium sized meal seem to be the best of both worlds. I usually have a snack around 8:00... something light, maybe a salad once in a while, but that's only depending on a few factors.

god damn i just got back from the heathen/hatchet show and it was fucking sick! hatchet played their entire new album and it really came off great live, they had a ton of energy and the sound was great. heathen though blew my fucking mind. they were so amazing it was actually crazy, they ripped the place up and even though they played a little too much stuff off victims of deception, it was sick. it was kinda pathetic that there weren't more people there and a bigger pit, it seemed like there were more people raging and headbanging for the earlier bands which is totally wrong, heathen deserve more than that.

Well highgain isn't the microcubes forte. It's better on the bigger ones!

I'm damn tired of all the time I waste songwriting. But I refuse to put anything out until I can do better than mediocre.

New Arkona video is cool.

was going to the gym but wound up meeting up with a friend. got a call from my mom saying my sister wanted to take my car to drive to work, so now my mom's just gonna drop me off at the gym while she goes grocery shopping. gahh *needs own car or needs to kill sister*