say something about ... yourself!

Toothache's gone, I took a bath, and feel much better despite just hearing a story from my mother about finding one of her bowling alley cats ripped into two pieces :(

It's a colony of feral cats, maybe only 10 of them left now. They reside in the outlying grassy areas of the local bowling alley, and my mom's been feeding them for 9 years now. They've all been spayed and neutered, hence the declining number of them left. This particular cat, "Swatter" met it's fate at the jaws of two dogs, probably belonging to someone living in the apartments nearest to the bowling alley. Poor Swatter, he was a relative of Dude :(

Rewatched the indiana jones trilogy for the first time in about 10 years.
Some thoughts:

-Raiders of the Lost Ark is pretty much awesome
-Temple of Doom sucks... not enough (none!!) nazi's and the scene where they're eating monkey brains and pregnant snakes is silly. Indian food is actually quite awesome
-The scene at the end of the Last Crusade with the Canyon and the giant stone temple looking building, thats from Petra, Jordan. I was there, bitches.

Playing the Pestilence solo on an acoustic.

The triplet run after the easy bit is tough.

Don't wanna work today. As if I ever do want to. Oh well, at least this means I'll get my little Subway cookies on my lunch break!

Crap. I'm working all day with the jittery lady who just transferred to jewelry from clothing. Toothache's back!

psh man these Houston rappers talkin bout "i put that purple stuff, in my cuff" they should be saying "i put that bag o dirt, in my shirt"

sheeeet i write durty souf rhymes all day

psh man these Houston rappers talkin bout "i put that purple stuff, in my cuff" they should be saying "i put that bag o dirt, in my shirt"

sheeeet i write durty souf rhymes all day

Next to you we make the best rap! Besides theres plenty of good weed here, but it's costly. Plus I've been buying from a Mexican because he's close by. My my pals Theo doesn't even smoke reggy I tell ya!

He's makes shit happen everytime he comes through, with huge bags of Hydro, Canada Kush, Northern Lights etc. We doin' big things in the H! :(