say something about ... yourself!

About to go hang out with my fags Lane and Baig. And there's a cat under my bed, meaning I'll have to leave my bedroom door ajar. ARGH.

(Originally a PM, but hell, I'll share it with everyone. DO read the whole thing, it gets rage-worthy.)

So, we leave about 1 pm to borrow my sister's boyfriend's truck, to pick up a set of furniture we were told was being sold... a dresser, two end tables, a bed, and an armoire. When we get there, it turns out my aunt was manipulating my father into buying everything and giving HER the mattress set, since she traded of her old set for a hospital paid paid for by tax dollars. But it seems the man who was doing the sale actually wanted her bed, so instead of money and fists being flung, and ending in my father refusing to buy anything, he says he'll trade the beds off. We dismantle the bed, and find out the fucking frame weighs about 120 pounds and we have to carry it across the lot to this guy's place (150 feet?)

After that, we stopped and went to eat at Chili's, where my hamburger sucked, as expected. It was this: "SMOKEHOUSE BACON TRIPLE-THE-CHEESE BIG MOUTH BURGER* Extra thick-cut jalapeño applewood smoked bacon triple-layered with smoked cheddar, Swiss and provolone cheeses, sauteed onions, shredded lettuce, tomato, pickle and jalapeño-ranch dressing. Served with jalapeño-ranch dressing on the side." I DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU MAKE THAT MEDIOCRE AND DULL, BUT FUCK ME IF THEY DIDN'T FIND A WAY! *punches mountains*

After all this, we prepare to drag the mattresses to her place (using the truck this time.) Oh, but it isn't that simple. "But, the bed he has is TOO TALL," says the shyster aunt. "I can't climb up it!" So, she calls the lady who she gave her OLD BED to, and they agree to trade. SO WE PUT IT BACK ON THE TRUCK, and drive about 8 miles to this place, where by the grace of the lady, she was really nice and helped us and gave us water. We offload the mattresses, grab the older ones, drive back to my aunt's place, and instead of "thank you," we hear, "Didn't she give you the mattress covers?" and "Don't set it on the ground, it'll get dirty!"

She gets the reply, "You want to carry this fucking thing in?!" and promptly clams up. After that, we went and found a nice dresser and end table at a place called Oak Liquidators and hauled that back here. I'll never help that damn woman again.

The old bint won't ever die. She's had 4 heart attacks and a stroke, and smoked for 35 years. She's like a 2 year old, "I want! I want! I want!" and lies and twists until she gets it. Her own daughter tells her to piss off, and IN THOSE WORDS.

Me too. I cooked dinner yesterday without realising something weird had happened to the paprika so it set the whole dish off. I just had a sandwich instead and now I'm paying for it because I am crazy hungry.

It's just Chili's man. They have great Southwestern Eggrolls, but their hamburgers fucking suck. Anyone else who made it would probably cause mass priapism.

Yeah, but I have no experience of this place, so my imagination can run riot. Furthermore, I'm not really imagining that burger coming from there, just the ideal that the burger could and should be.