say something about ... yourself!

is hungry. is thinking about asking mom if she wants to go somewhere for food, but knows that as soon as we go somewhere and she starts talking, will want to hit self in face with nearest blunt object.

I guess I'll try Home Depot and Gamestop today. I actually wish school wasn't over, I can't stand doing nothing.

Oh gosh, Home Depot is big. I wonder if I was a stocker if I'd have to climb scary ladders, fuck that.

Bah, you do. :(

my feets are in such pain from wearing dress shoes too much over the weekend. It hurts to walk!

I'm opting for sitting as much as possible at the moment.

it's great to have a shiny clean house!

I love it when everything is clean in my apartment... to the point where everything is great. Problem is at my place it usually only lasts a day or so... I always have friends over and it just gets dirty again damn quick.

I love it when everything is clean in my apartment... to the point where everything is great. Problem is at my place it usually only lasts a day or so... I always have friends over and it just gets dirty again damn quick.

yeah same.

you get this great feeling after having cleaned everything to greatness :)

Hence why photographic evidence of you doing it would be all that more interesting.

Need a study buddy? I'm sure you could pick from a multitude of males from the board :p