say something about ... yourself!

not technically "mine" as it's in my dad's name and all, i just pay him insurance and am the primary driver. but it started raining pretty heavy so my mom just took her to work and i got a ride with my mom since she was going past the gym, anyway. it was way hot in the gym and i hadn't eaten anything all day so i was too sluggish to really work out, though :zombie:

I don't know of what you are talking about but I know a girl called Sissy and she's a bomb haha

well, I want to paint a cute/funny message on a t-shirt but I don't know what. I went on hell t-shirt web but the messages are too vulgars haha. I found one funny though: Who needs big tits? on the front. Does anyone have an idea?

I don't know of what you are talking about but I know a girl called Sissy and she's a bomb haha

well, I want to paint a cute/funny message on a t-shirt but I don't know what. I went on hell t-shirt web but the messages are too vulgars haha. I found one funny though: Who needs big tits? on the front. Does anyone have an idea?
but the punchline is on the back....

Went to a birthday party on the night from Friday to Saturday. SHIT PARTY! As my Jägermeister endorsed intoxication grew on me, my hormones came back to life: mesmerized by adorable brown eyes and curly hair (very much like that one girl in the "girls + guns" thread).

I talked dirty, she looked naughty. Grass and flowers make a good bed on a summer morning.

I gave her the touch of my lips... she apparently gave me the touch of the flu. I feel empty and sick. "You're Chosen Misery" pops up on Winamp as I'm typing this.

Life is irony...

I'm pretty sure after I wake up tomorrow, I'm going to have the worst hangover of my life... lots of drinking and very little sleep over this weekend.

I'm losing my mind with all this free time. Only so much of it can be spent profitably, the rest I'm using to plum the depths of laziness.