say something about ... yourself!

why would you wipe standing up? i dont get it. you just kinda lean forward and to the side on the seat, opens the cheeks perfectly and you get to business. zero skidmarks here, muthafucka.

Solid game tonight. We could have won 4:0... but 2:0 is alright. Quite some fighting from the Poles, I'm glad nobody got seriously injured.

Good way to start a tournament...

why would you wipe sitting down? i dont get it. you just kinda stand up and bend a tiny bit, opens the cheeks perfectly and you get to business. zero skidmarks here, muthafucka.

funny part being that it was polish guys that made the goals ;)

Yeah, as I said, the best Polish players play for our team :lol:... and the Poles have a Brazilian-born player who's got his Polish passport for about a month and doesn't even speak or understand one Polish word. That's kinda ridiculous.

Soccer doesn't exist.

It's called football. It involves a ball and the exclusive use of feet, it's called Football for those reasons.

"Soccer" is gay and wrong.

Don't start that shit. Football matters to every nation in the world except America, so don't belittle it.

As for the game tonight, I thought Germany were pretty good. Little shaky in some departments (left back and centre back) but they played very good football. The midfield was immense and Podolski looks very much up for it.