say something about ... yourself!

I'm about fed up with everything life has to offer. Something better change.
Change...
DisDiap.Anim.gif

Buttcheeks are chafed, gonna take a bath now, might go to ye olde local dinosaur park tomorrow to look at tracks and get eaten by rattlesnakes.

Was kinda drunk and took a big ass bong hit of Salvia.

I can't figure out how to describe it yet but I tripped my fucking ass off

we had a huge conversation about standing or sitting during the wiping process.
I was asking all kinds of random girls about their shitting methods. All of them sit. crazy ass chicks.

Yep me too, half patiently, half like GIMME THE FUCKING FOOTBALL BBC!!!!

Österreich should get beat quite easily.

Deutschland Vs Polska will be interesting. The Deutsch should win, but the Poles had a really good qualifying campaign and hate the Germans for 200 years of oppression, which always makes games interesting.

Yeah, the Polskis have some kind of inferiority complex and their media was breeding some serious hate... But no one's really bothered by that (We're used to that crap. same thing happens before every match against the Netherlands or the English). We do respect their team but we KNOW that our team is on a different level, full-fledged confidence. They will probably fight like maniacs but that's basically everything they have to offer (though their team is better than it was in past tournaments)... same thing goes for Austria.

All that waiting drives me nuts...

Edit: And it's kinda ironic that the best Polish players actually play for our team. :lol:

Yeah, you'd expect Croatia to hammer Austria, but those damn Austrians put 3 past the Dutch before any reply in a warm up game, so you never know.

The Germany vs Poland game will be awesome. I reckon it will be pretty tight. Germany should win, but the Poles are really up for it.

Yeah, you'd expect Croatia to hammer Austria, but those damn Austrians put 3 past the Dutch before any reply in a warm up game, so you never know.

And they were the better team for more than an hour against us recently. They just don't manage to carry home such a game. If they want to reach the second round, they'll have to come with at least 1 point out of this game.