say something about ... yourself!

Essentially a pointless advert, for even if he had checked his credit report, he'd still be stuck with the lame car.

God damn advertising, use logic!

That commercial almost makes me want to work in advertising. I'd be great as an advertising consultant - instead of waiting for commercials that make people want to punch the advertisers in the face I'd just punch them in the face myself. That'll fix things up pretty quickly, letting me punch people in the face.

Oh, and I saw Candlemass last night. Awesome.

Jeff

I just found out that a required class for my major won't be offered again until Fall 2009, which means I won't get to graduate on time.

WTF, I hate this place.

I had a similar situation - but it was just about every class required for my major that was going to be offered late. That's why I went from physics to math.

Jeff

Well I was shoppin' for a new car, which ones me?
A cool convertible or an SUV.
Too bad I didn't know my credit was wack.
Now I'm drivin' off the lot in a used, self compact.
F-R-E-E that spells free.
Credit Report dot com, baby.
Saw their add on my T.V.
Thought about callin' but was too lazy.
Now instead of lookin' fly and rollin' phat.
My legs are stickin' to the vinyl and my posse's gettin' laughed at.
F-R-E-E that spells free.
Credit Report dot com, baby.

I hate that fucking commercial :yuk:

Every damn TV station and every hour of the day you can pretty much count on either this one or the one in the pirate restaurant to come on. I thought it was cute the first time I saw it, lame the second time, and now I just want to kill the little faggot in his piece of shit car every time I see it.

:) I feel better now.

Today I went yard sale hopping. WHOOOT! I got me a cute little note pad and a hardee's mug. Yet another mug I used to have but my Mom lost. It's the mug they gave out in 1989 when you bought a breakfast biscuit and a coffee. We also found a pair of brand new black jeans for 25 cents for Al.

Euro 2008 starts today and I am crazy excited. Summer tournaments with 2 games a day for three weeks pretty much makes my entire year.

On 20 April, I preordered that Opeth mega hyper ultra fanboi pack from The End Records--that one with the Special Edition CD/DVD-Audio, Gatefold LP, Autographed booklet, poster, bonus discs, etc, blah, poo..... and I still haven't gotten a confirmation email, let alone the shipment.

The album is out now; I could walk over the hill to the upper haight, walk in Amoeba Records right now (after a shower, of course) and pick it up. But alas, I want the big pack. So wait I will.

I'll just have to keep my Opeth-cock erect till the day comes.