say something about ... yourself!

Ah, the remake of the Andromeda Strain. It was decent overall for a TV movie. The people killing themselves was pretty damned cool. The guy chainsaws his own head off and the lady sets herself on fire. very cool.

I know I asked this before but I somehow lost my bookmarks.

What's the thing called for Firefox or maybe not even for Firefox where you can take a song on myspace that the band won't let you download and keep it on your computer? I wanna snag preproduction Myrkgrav before it goes awai.

Earlier today I was watching this stupid Andromeda something movie but parts of it where the people went crazy and killed themselves was kind of scary. I would be really spooked if some guy ran in and blabbed something and shot some other people then was right in front of me and looked at me and jerked his head back really fast and shot it.

Or even scarier, when the guy chainsawed his head off. That stuff is more scary to me than ghost and monsters.

"downloadhelper"

Derick, I had no idea about it either until someone was like OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NEW ANDROMEDA SERIES!???

Initially I was like: Sorbo, Kevin Sorbo what are you doing? That show was terrible. Lexa Doig was hot, but that can't carry a show.

Then when it was explained I realised it was a remake of the Andromeda Strain, which is one of my favourite movies. I was a tad upset, but it's not bad.

Derick, I had no idea about it either until someone was like OMG DID YOU SEE THAT NEW ANDROMEDA SERIES!???

Initially I was like: Sorbo, Kevin Sorbo what are you doing? That show was terrible. Lexa Doig was hot, but that can't carry a show.

HAHA yeah andromeda is the worst fucking show ever.

i loved the book Andromeda Strain, but i dont think i ever checked out the movie because i was afraid it might suck cause it was so old. after watching Fahrenheit 451 i got really skeptical about these old movies about the future. but with such a strong endorsement from kilty pants maybe i'll check it out!

I have begun the process of gauging my earlobes up... nothing crazy, but first step. 18g to 14g.

1.jpg

Got totally burned by The Greg Wilson backstage at our party last night in front of all the people I work with. It was probably the worst I've ever been burned but it was fucking hilarious haha. The entire room was laughing at me. Comedy pictures and video forthcoming.

Well, the party was the Rock Girl Gala, where our radio station selects it's new Rock Girls for the year. basically, it's like a rock themed beauty pageant with 40 chicks prancing around on stage and Chevelle, Another Dark Day and Candlebox played. The KISW staff dressing room was down the hall from the Rock Girl dressing room and Greg Wilson had a bottle of Jack and Chevelle was playing so all the girls were just hanging our in their room. Greg kept trying to convince everyone to go over to their room with the jack to hang out. I was like "Well, we better not forget to bring cups" and he says "yeah you don't come with us" and started talking to someone else. Everybody laughed and I was burned haha. You kinda had to be there.