say something about ... yourself!

Buy my shoes. My extra long second toe doesn't like them, which is really too bad :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=180248719763

Decided to keep my shoes. I thoroughly washed my severly poop-covered Nikes that those had been bought to replace, and realized that my Nikes do the same thing to my toe, if not moreso. Guess it had been so long since I wore them that I forgot, or just sarded obsessing over it for the whole two years I've had them :err:

Anyway...new things to obsess over. How much does a tooth filling cost without insurance? I need some fillings and then I'm getting braces like I should have done 10 years ago. :loco:

"how close are you to the mexican border?

several dentists in Juarez, Mexico will pick you up at the El Paso Airport.

Fillings under $30, Extractions around $20'

I have a porcelin bridge... $250 - with a 20 year guarantee.

Same training as U.S. Dentists, without the overhead, or malpractice insurance."

:lol:

Shyea.... I have 3 molars that have been in need of filling for over a year now... costs $150 each without insurance.

Our health service up here is spectacular, problem is, it doesn't cover dental.

I'd say ours does, but I don't want to get into "Our state funded health service is better than yours" pissing contest. Mainly because it'd be ridiculous. :lol:

I'd say ours does, but I don't want to get into "Our state funded health service is better than yours" pissing contest. Mainly because it'd be ridiculous. :lol:

Aye I'd say they do, but sometimes they are a bit stingy over doing anything that has only aesthetic benefits, depends on the dentist you get really.

Gonna look into getting my holes filled at Baylor Dental College. Fees are 30-40% less than private practices, but the downside is that you have to wait until they need you. But, I don't really have a problem with a kid fillin' some holes as long as it's supervised by the instructor.

I know you have seen the Italian spiderman trailer here, but I haven't seen this here yet; it is the first 2 episodes of the new mini-series:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzb3Ynz3gk&[/ame]

If this has been posted here beat me to death or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I was gonna suggest this earlier. They do it here too, and it's much, much cheaper. They have a waiting list for all types of dental surgery.

Also...kid fillin some holes as long as it's supervised

lololololololol.