say something about ... yourself!

You know what, I'm going to see if Al won't try and get a cdl. I'm sick of being broke and we are both sick of job hunting :erk:'

There was one cool thing that happened today! I got to love on and hold an itty bitty baby boxer puppy! Awww, he had those soft baby puppy ears. He made my day. I am going to apply for that pet store. I hope my duties will be love and pet all day lol.

I just know Al is itching for the PC because we've been out all day long. That's a shocker!

confused her hours for tomorrow (day that was switched) for the hours today and got to work an hour early. went to panera for coffee and a bacon and spinach egg souffle (om nom nom) then went to work and wound up having a not-bad day. but tomorrow i have to be there at 8 for real.

John, I keep thinking back to Meat Camp and hearing you actually say "pictards." Just makes me chuckle a little because it was cute. Aww, pictards :)

That is all.

Oh yeah, Lane says hi. I mentioned to him last night that you asked if he was drunk or just naturally awesome. Boosted his ego :p

We were in the middle of talking about alcohol or drugs or something and laughing, and Lane suddenly looks at me and says "why are you depressed"?

I thought damn, this guys good. Also one hell of a ninja.

Moving into a new place next week...

unit_D1_meridian.jpg

http://www.broadstoneliving.com/COLONNADE/unitd1csa.html

Should be fun getting my 15 boxes of books, a queen-sized bed, a few amps, the guitars... too much shit moved.

Jeff

Moving into a new place next week...

unit_D1_meridian.jpg

http://www.broadstoneliving.com/COLONNADE/unitd1csa.html

Should be fun getting my 15 boxes of books, a queen-sized bed, a few amps, the guitars... too much shit moved.

Jeff

Fucking hate bathrooms with 2 doors... can never take a shit in them. Always wary that I'll be mid shit, and will realize I forgot to lock on of the doors, and then someone'll come in one of the doors and watch me finish my shit.

Serious fear there.