say something about ... yourself!

JUST SAY IT EMILY!!!! SHIT!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIIT!!!!

It feels so good to say SHIT!!!!!

I know you're feeling it. You know you want to. You also know it'll make you feel better! Swearing is not always a bad thing.

SHIT!!!!

Besides, "poo", "poop", "crap", "dookie" and any other "safe" variation of slang for feces sounds ridiculous and means the same thing as "shit" anyways. Just say it.

I went to the weird job's interview... and they LOVED me. They scheduled a 2nd interview for me on Thursday to talk to the mainmainmain people and they told me to bring 2 forms of ID since they hire people on the spot. If I get the job, I'll be making between $15 to $17/hr to start... managing between 1 and 12 people... and after x-amount of time, I could be making 60 - 100k a year. interesting

I went to the weird job's interview... and they LOVED me. They scheduled a 2nd interview for me on Thursday to talk to the mainmainmain people and they told me to bring 2 forms of ID since they hire people on the spot. If I get the job, I'll be making between $15 to $17/hr to start... managing between 1 and 12 people... and after x-amount of time, I could be making 60 - 100k a year. interesting

whats the job?