say something about ... yourself!

That is strange. I move away and your moving to it, hahha. Today I was having fun at the Good Will and found a tee shirt that said "Annapolis Maryland". I've been pretty darn home sick. :(

The good news is that I found a Batman forever mcdeath mug! I used to have the whole set but my Mom lost them many years ago. Now I just need to get my greedy hands on the other three! I got it for 75 cents!

And it reaaally makes me want to go back to Jordan.

Take me with you! I would loooove to go to Petra! They started some major excavations back in 2004, haven't kept on it, though.

On another note, my ex said he wants to commission me for a tattoo. So I've gotten to thinking I should make up a portfolio of possible tattoo prints to present to parlors, make some money. I'm soooo poor.

I know I asked this before but I somehow lost my bookmarks.

What's the thing called for Firefox or maybe not even for Firefox where you can take a song on myspace that the band won't let you download and keep it on your computer? I wanna snag preproduction Myrkgrav before it goes awai.

Earlier today I was watching this stupid Andromeda something movie but parts of it where the people went crazy and killed themselves was kind of scary. I would be really spooked if some guy ran in and blabbed something and shot some other people then was right in front of me and looked at me and jerked his head back really fast and shot it.

Or even scarier, when the guy chainsawed his head off. That stuff is more scary to me than ghost and monsters.

I know I asked this before but I somehow lost my bookmarks.

What's the thing called for Firefox or maybe not even for Firefox where you can take a song on myspace that the band won't let you download and keep it on your computer? I wanna snag preproduction Myrkgrav before it goes awai.

Earlier today I was watching this stupid Andromeda something movie but parts of it where the people went crazy and killed themselves was kind of scary. I would be really spooked if some guy ran in and blabbed something and shot some other people then was right in front of me and looked at me and jerked his head back really fast and shot it.

Or even scarier, when the guy chainsawed his head off. That stuff is more scary to me than ghost and monsters.

Andromeda Strain? The original movie is amazing.

Bookmarks can be found again, tutorials for doing it are on the net if you goole it.

Derick is the man to ask about the embedded media, he's mentioned it before.