say something about ... yourself!

yvebzcr3.gif

I was thinking much the same thing.
Jim, can show your tats again? I remember them being awesome, but not specifically what they were.

A Shpongle collage? :p
I wouldn't be opposed to maybe getting the mask, but I'm thinking in larger terms... I want a full sleeve that's one piece, not a bunch of different tattoos scattered around my arm. I got halfway through making a thread here asking for suggestions on ideas, but then I decided otherwise. I don't want a whole sleeve of Shpongle specific things, but maybe something along the lines of what Shpongle stands for. Quirky, creative, mysterious, weird, earthy, natural and above all else, positive and self empowering. And maybe with a Shpongle mask hidden within it somewhere that it's not blatantly obvious lol.

Any suggestions? heh

Kevin, you better be sure about what tats you are going to get, because they are going to be PERMANENT. Think about it A LOT before you do it.
It is kinda like what a guy said at school:
So if a chick gets a tat of a gazzelle on her tit when she is 20, when she is 80 will it look like a giraffe?
the answer is yes

Kevin, you better be sure about what tats you are going to get, because they are going to be PERMANENT. Think about it A LOT before you do it.
So if a chick gets a tat of a gazzelle on her tit when she is 20, when she is 80 will it look like a giraffe?
the answer is yes
hahah yeah seriously.

i've always wanted tattoos, too, but taking that into consideration, whenever i think about something "meaningful" i'd want done (Pisces fish, quill pen & notebook or something), it also seems horribly cliche as well.

Awesome, this is the one I remember. What I'm seeing in my head is kind of similar to the top part of this one, with the crazy trees and stuff, but a lot more shit going on too. I dunno. Good tats though!

the answer is yes
No shit? They're permanent? Fuck. So you mean the ones I've already got are never going to go away?

Goddamnit.