say something about ... yourself!

Awesome, this is the one I remember. What I'm seeing in my head is kind of similar to the top part of this one, with the crazy trees and stuff, but a lot more shit going on too. I dunno. Good tats though!

That sounds pretty sweet. What I myself will be working on will be very involved... I don't even wish to try and explain it, I've got an amazing artist involved and once I have the excess funds, I shall work towards my vision.

No shit? They're permanent? Fuck. So you mean the ones I've already got are never going to go away?

Goddamnit.

What I love is when someone makes some fucking comment about how tattoos will look when a person is eighty years old. Beyond the fact I'll be defying current statistics and medical science to even survive that bloody long, you find me any eighty year old mother fucker who is physically appealing. Seriously. Will tattoos look shitty? Yes, because humans look fucking terrible when they are old and withered. Dumbest fucking rationale ever. :headbang:

Thinks this is freakin hilarious

falconpunchom8.jpg

thats real good, right now i work 7 days a week but when they hire someone else to work graveyards on the weekends from 6am to 6pm, ill be working monday-friday graveyards with the weekends off. But i enjoy the overtime so i might also work on weekends when i can.