say something about ... yourself!

I used to smuggle in candy. One time, KTV snuck a flask of rum into Chronicles of Narnia. That was awesome, hearing the cap turn against the flask as he opened it to drink it during a quiet part. Others knowingly laughed.

lol he is getting drunk on the show im laughing so hard

lol shit he is gonna drink something with absinite or whatever its called in it.

he has a guy making old drinks..he is tasting them all its great.

being drunk and high is not good, i always get sick when i smoke weed after i have been drinking....your gonna have one hell of a day tomorrow.

just make sure you keep yourself hydrated and eat something

nah, just canned chicken mashed up with mayonnaise and some spices ... oregano, crushed red peppers, peprika, garlic, parmesan cheese - recipe that came with the pack of cans. mmm. putting melted pepperjack cheese with the chicken is delicious as well.

grilled chicken sounds excellent, though. i hate the taste of the canned chicken itself. my mom has started using it in other dishes and it makes them so bland. yuck.

is atr this point eating this :p

Pic-0014.jpg

i dont know how its called in english but here its callad an "eierkoek"

ooo

and i really need to stop sleeping with my leg bent ... like, ever since i was little, i've always had to sleep with my leg bent sideways or else i'm not comfortable. even now, though it makes my knee hurt like hell. whenever i lie down at first i'm on my back, knee bent. wind up shifting to my side, but then i automatically curl up sooo ... yeah, probobly have done some kind of odd damage to my knee. blah.

Cougars... as in, 35+ women who talked incessantly about men they've slept with, who they shall put out to, and their experiences regarding ages, premature ejaculation, and threesomes.

All the while they were hitting on me.