say something about ... yourself!

yes, working out will make you lose weight... try doing exercises to GAIN mass instead of lose it

If you want to just lose weight, the best way to do it is to run your ass off.

Try running for about an hour at minimum ( start off the first 3 days with 30 minutes, then 45 for 3 days, then keep going at an hour) if you can't do it outside, then do it on a treadmill, however I've noticed that it's easier for people who are just starting to do an hour on those elliptical machines, they are awkward but you'll still get awesome results.

Building muscle mass is a whole different story.

Working out everyday without sard looks like it's starting to pay off.

Although I've somehow lost ten pounds and am back to 180. :bah:

careful with overtraining, if you ever notice that for one workout for the same muscle group you feel signifcantly weaker, stop immediatly. Make sure you get proper rest and eat enough fruit for muscle recovery along with milk and meat and pasta for mass gaining.

I usually do a three day bodysplit with a day off at the end and repeat the process

about to take the pup to the vet for his neutering. he's VERY unhappy. hasn't had anything to eat or drink since 6 PM last night. poor thang :(

so, i just got back from kmart. i had an interview scheduled at 10:00. notice it's 10:15. what's wrong here?!

I get there, and they tell me that the person that does the interviews isn't there today. Fuck Kmart.