say something about ... yourself!

corpseBrideCoffinCakelg.jpg

Watched starship troopers for the first time tonight and im wondering why i waited till now to watch it. fucking great, had pretty much everything I want in a movie.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? It came out in 1997! One of my favourites. Old Paul is just too good.

Avoid the sequel, but be excited about the 3rd one, out sometime this year. Blalock of Enterprise fame is getting her tits involved

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL? It came out in 1997! One of my favourites. Old Paul is just too good.

Avoid the sequel, but be excited about the 3rd one, out sometime this year. Blalock of Enterprise fame is getting her tits involved

Hmmm in July apparently. Just watched the trailer on imdb, looks cool. Whats wrong with the second one?

It's ULTRA low budget, and turns into a horrible horror movie. No-one from the first movie was involved with it. The third one is the directorial debut of the screenwriter from the first one, a chap who frequently writes for Verhoeven.

I know this is really silly, but ive realized that i get noticeably peeved when I see someone extend their thumb when they throw the horns. I mean, I actually get pissed. THATS NOT HOW YOU DO IT!